BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL CARE
Union Day School will offer the Before and After Care Programs for the 2022-2023 school year beginning Monday, Aug. 29th . All children MUST be registered in the Before & After Care Program in order to participate.
The number of available spaces is limited so please make sure you register your child(ren) as soon as possible.
Drop-in service will NOT be available. Click here to register.
To register for individual weeks, please visit our Online School Payment portal.
FEES: Registration Fee: $25.00 Non-refundable registration fee per child.
Before Care: $25.00 per week, per child.
After Care: $75.00 per week, per child.
● All fees must be paid in advance.
● Before & After School Care must be purchased in weekly increments. Note: If school is open less than 5 days per week, the fees will be prorated.
● NO REFUNDS will be given if your child does not attend the full week.
● Your child will NOT be enrolled in Before or After School care for the next week until you have paid the weekly fee.
● Each week registration will close at 11:59 pm on Thursday evenings for the following week.
● Sign-ups after the 11:59 p.m. cutoff will result in a late fee of $25 per child.
● There is a $1 per minute charge for students picked up after 6 p.m. from the After School Care Program.
● Children must attend school on days in which they attend After School.
● Parents who do not pick up their students in the carpool line by 3:45 p.m., and who have not signed up for After School, will be charged a flat fee of $30 per day, per child.
Before and After School Policies
Enrichment Programs: ASC Enrichment program information will be released as soon as details have been finalized.