Union Day School is proud to offer multiple programs that support our curriculum and school community, and provide unique learning opportunities for our students.
Before and After School Care
Union Day School will offer the Before and After Care Programs for the 2022-2023 school year beginning Monday, Aug. 29th . All children MUST be registered in the Before & After Care Program in order to participate.
The number of available spaces is limited so please make sure you register your child(ren) as soon as possible.
Drop-in service will NOT be available. Click here to register.
To register for individual weeks, please visit our Online School Payment portal.
FEES: Registration Fee: $25.00 Non-refundable registration fee per child.
Before Care: $25.00 per week, per child.
After Care: $75.00 per week, per child.
● All fees must be paid in advance.
● Before & After School Care must be purchased in weekly increments. Note: If school is open less than 5 days per week, the fees will be prorated.
● NO REFUNDS will be given if your child does not attend the full week.
● Your child will NOT be enrolled in Before or After School care for the next week until you have paid the weekly fee.
● Each week registration will close at 11:59 pm on Thursday evenings for the following week.
● Sign-ups after the 11:59 p.m. cutoff will result in a late fee of $25 per child.
● There is a $1 per minute charge for students picked up after 6 p.m. from the After School Care Program.
● Children must attend school on days in which they attend After School.
● Parents who do not pick up their students in the carpool line by 3:45 p.m., and who have not signed up for After School, will be charged a flat fee of $30 per day, per child.
After School Enrichment Programs
Enrichment Programs: ASC Enrichment program information will be released as soon as details have been finalized. For questions please contact
School in the Woods
The “School in the Woods” program at UDS is a unique opportunity for our students to take their sense of wonder into the wild and learn in nature. This program has been supported by a local Eagle Scout building an outdoor amphitheater on campus for UDS students.
Gryphon Ambassadors are UDS students who are committed to serving their school community by communicating the needs of the student body to the Head of School, as well as sharing Union Day’s history, culture, and traditions with students, alumni and friends through tours and programming.
In the 2018-19 year, UDS unveiled its House System. The house system organizes students from across all grade levels into one of five houses. The houses meet once a month to work on activities and participate in house events. The house system gives students a chance to form friendships across grade levels, participate in community activities, and compete in athletic and academic contests between houses. Each house name celebrates a different, unique culture from around the world.